Bryttannee Eaton Beauty
Founder and Head Artist
- Provide on-site make-up application and airbrush tanning for weddings, special events, PRIDE, prom, runway shows, etc.
- Make-up application lessons also offered.
- Chloe and Isabel Jewelry
- Austin Fashion Week Makeup Competition- Top 3
MAC, LORAC, Stila, and Aveda Cosmetics
Freelance Make-up Artist
- Perform make-up artistry events.
- Recommend and sell products to clients
- Trained associates and drove sales in thirty-four Sephora and Ulta locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
- Coordinated and facilitated in-store make-up artistry events.
- Performed blended and committed trainings.
- Liaison between Sugar and Retail Outlets.
- Collaborated with Sephora and Ulta Employees on creating new products and improving existing products for Sugar Cosmetics.
- Recorded inventory and managed in-store displays.
- Assembled a Sugar Look Book for events.
Film- The Rooster
TV- Austin’s CW
Print- Chicago Social Brides, Chicago Social
Beauty Blogger-Chicago Tribune’s Chicago Now
MBA-Brand Management and Entrepreneurship
University of Wisconsin- Madison
Bachelor of Science in Economics